Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

 
Teacher Christmas Cake
I gave this to my son's preschool teacher and classroom helper. Bottom layer is play dough, next layer is crayons and in between the crayons is corn starch. Top layer is glue sticks. The decorations is candy canes on top as candles each layer is wrapped with Christmas ribbon and taped together. I put it on a plastic serving tray and added two snowflake plastic cups with candy and gift cards inside. So easy, easy on the pockets, and very cute!
 
 
Neighborhood Gifts
This year I found these plates for only $3 each. So when we baked our cookies, buckeyes, and fudge I put them on this plate, used a basket plastic wrap and bow and Whah Lah! Cute and adding a little "pay it forward" theme to it!  Received a lot of compliments on this one.
 
 
Coworker Gifts
I have about 15 coworkers in my office and you never know which ones are going to walk in your office and give you a card or gift so I like to do something for all of them. This year, it was simple, easy on my wallet, but bountiful! I found some pretty free printable tags and filled mason jars with chocolate kisses and M & M's. They were waiting on their desks when they arrived to work. Great gift idea when you don't want to over do it, but have more than a few to include.
 
 
 
 

Pin It