Homemade Eye Cream

 
This year for Christmas, I decided to do a spa theme with my homemade gifts.
The first item I made was so simple. It was an eye cream with only 2 ingredients. I put the cream in little plastic cups with lids that I bought 10 for a dollar at the local dollar store.

Ingredients:
 
1 canister of coconut oil (i paid only 2.99 for one on sale)
1 small bottle of pure vitamin E (i paid only 4 dollars at local drug store)
 
 
Directions:
 
Empty coconut oil into microwavable bowl. Using 30 second increments, stirring in between, melt oil. Once completely melted, pour bottle of vitamin E and stir. Pour in containers, put lids on, and place in refrigerator until solid. Whah Lah! Homemade eye cream! My girlfriends loved this idea!

 
 
 
 
This is what it will look like melted 
 
 


Pin It