Glow-N-The-Dark party

I am always looking for fun, cheap, and easy ideas to make sleep overs extra special. First of all it keeps the chaos at bay, but still adds that extra special fun to the night. Also, the boys love it and I have fun as well! This past weekend we did a glow in the dark theme party. During our target shopping trip, in the toy sale aisle, there were glow in the dark bracelets, 30 pack for $2!! I also found glow n the dark masks for $1 each and glow in the dark bubbles for $1.50 each. The green plastic bins were 0.50 each in sand toy aisles. I purchased a black light bulb for $2 for their playroom, but you don't really need it for these items, but I did use it for our other project.

The other project was a plastic storage bin filled half way with water. I opened 4 generic yellow highlighters and put them in the water to soak for 2 days. During their sleepover, I added some sea toys and cups, turned the black light on, and let them play with their glow in the dark water.

These were cheap ideas and kept them occupied for most of the night!!



Pin It